May 10th, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Eight cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Thursday.
Reading: None today due to the MSTEP test.
Writing: Today we talked more about creating line breaks that add meaning to a poem. Students also worked on their poem collection today. A collection of poems will be due Friday, May 18.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: We learned about human feature in geography: cities, roads, bridges. We noticed that there are more cities and roads in the eastern US than the west, and we also noticed that there is more flat land and rainfall in the eastern US.
- Our Mackinac trip is tomorrow, May 11. We are meeting at 5:45 am in the McGrath cafeteria. Find more details about our Mackinac trip here.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.