May 16th, 2018
Spelling: Today was a preview of upcoming spelling words.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: Today was a reading skills practice day using MobyMax.
Writing: Students completed revising conferences today and we edited our poem collection today. A collection of poems will be due Friday, May 18.
Science: We learned about variations and adaptations that allow animals and plants to survive.
Social Studies: We read a story about how humans can interact with their environment in helpful and hurtful ways.
- End of the Year activities:
- Field Day, June 1.
- Dairy Queen Field Trip, June 12. Family members are invited to walk with us.
- End of the Year Potluck and Picnic, June 13. Family members are invited to lunch and to help with games.
- Rollhaven Field Trip, June 14. Family members are invited to go with us.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.