May 17th, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: None today due to extra science.
Writing: Students completed editing conferences today and we edited our poem collection today. A collection of poems will be due Friday, May 18.
Science: We learned about special adaptations various animals have that allow them to survive. We also learned about fossils, how they are created in catastrophes, and how they give us information about the past.
Social Studies: We started to learn about how and why people migrate to new places.
- End of the Year activities:
- Field Day, June 1.
- Dairy Queen Field Trip, June 12. Family members are invited to walk with us.
- End of the Year Potluck and Picnic, June 13. Family members are invited to lunch and to help with games.
- Rollhaven Field Trip, June 14. Family members are invited to go with us.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.