May 24th, 2018
Spelling: We reviewed the idea that some words have silent letters.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: Today was our final STAR Reading test of the year.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: We learned about the different people that have immigrated to Michigan and why they came.
Character Strength: There are no new character strengths this year.
- End of the Year activities:
- Field Day, June 1.
- Dairy Queen Field Trip, June 12. Family members are invited to walk with us.
- End of the Year Potluck and Picnic, June 13. Family members are invited to lunch and to help with games.
- Rollhaven Field Trip, June 14. Family members are invited to go with us.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.