May 30th, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: None today due to working on a STAR Math test.
Science: We practiced making food chains today. We also learned about how environmental changes can affect food chains.
Social Studies: We learned more about how immigrants bring their culture to America and change the new places they live in.
Character Strength: There are no new character strengths this year.
- End of the Year activities:
- Field Day, June 1. See the schedule.
- Dairy Queen Field Trip, June 12. Family members are invited to walk with us. Student order forms are needed by June 7.
- End of the Year Potluck and Picnic, June 13. Family members are invited to lunch and to help with games. See our volunteer list here.
- Rollhaven Field Trip, June 14. Family members are invited to go with us.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.