September 7th, 2018
Highlights from today:
- Today was Team Day! The students participated in several team-building activities that involved work together to reach a goal. Overall, the class did well and much better than last year!
- We decided on our class agreement:
- Turn and look at the speaker.
- Use your time wisely.
- Follow directions.
- Talk at the right time.
- Keep pace with others.
- We reviewed our class behavior policy.
- We finished playing a game called Win as Much as You Can. In this game, when teams agree to work together, everyone wins, but when some teams try to “get ahead” of the others, not only do some teams lose, but the whole class loses out. This game has 10 rounds and it took until the final round before the class started to think about how everyone could win, not just a few. We played again and learned from our mistakes. We learned that we need to put others first rather than try to be first all the time.
9 new photos · Album by Christian Howd
- School Supply list
- Chromebook insurance payments are due September 27.
- Need to update your contact information or send in your email address or phone number? Do that here.
- Parents and family members, find out more information about our class here.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- More class information…