October 4th, 2018
Spelling: Today was a spelling and skill test.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: Today was a discussion day in Literature Circles. Students discussed the notes they wrote about the book they read yesterday.
Writing: Students worked on revising today. A personal narrative is due Friday, October 12. Homework is to work on writing for 15 minutes.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: We read about how American Indians adapted to their environment in order to survive. Students read pp. 13-16 in their book and completed the notes. Homework is to finish the reading and notes from pp. 13-16 if not finished in class.
- Our October book order is due Friday, October 12. You can order online.
- The Walk-a-Thon is Thursday, October 11. Please attend and look for ways to help contribute to our school!
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- Sign up for a fall conference here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.