October 5th, 2018
Spelling: None today due to the half day.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: We used this time to read our science text and write some notes in our notebooks.
Writing: None today. A personal narrative is due Friday, October 12. Homework is to work on writing for 15 minutes.
Science: We watched a simulation again to see how food matter is turned into body matter inside an organism. We wrote notes to answer how animals grow.
Social Studies: None today.
- Our October book order is due Friday, October 12. You can order online.
- The Walk-a-Thon is Thursday, October 11. Please attend and look for ways to help contribute to our school!
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- Sign up for a fall conference here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.