March 14th, 2019
Spelling: None today due to working on math review skills.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: Today was a reading day in Literature Circles. Students wrote notes about a biography they read.
Writing: We worked on drafting again today. The novel project is due Monday, April 1. Homework is work on writing for at least 15 minutes daily during the week. Your student should be
Science: We started to plan how to build a freshwater collection system by evaporating saltwater.
Social Studies: We read about slavery in the south today.
Character Strength: We are learning about
- Please take this Parent Survey!
- Our next play practice is Monday, March 18 until 6 pm! Students, please bring your costume! It’s our dress rehearsal!
- Our class play, The Legend of Lightning Larry, is Tuesday, March 19 at 6:30 pm.
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time?
Here’sa sample schedule and more ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- 5th Grade Camp is May 23-24. Find more information here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.