March 15th, 2019
Spelling: None today due to working on math review skills.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: Today was a discussion day in Literature Circles.
Writing: We worked on drafting again today. The novel project is due Monday, April 1. Homework is work on writing for at least 15 minutes daily during the week. Your student should be
Science: None today due to schedule dental lesson.
Social Studies: None today due to a mental health lesson with Mrs. Blevins.
Character Strength: We are learning about
- Our next play practice is Monday, March 18 until 6 pm! Students, please bring your costume! It’s our dress rehearsal!
- Our class play, The Legend of Lightning Larry, is Tuesday, March 19 at 10, 10:30, 11, and 6:30 pm. Family members can attend any show!
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time?
Here’sa sample schedule and more ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- 5th Grade Camp is May 23-24. Find more information here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.