March 18th, 2019
Spelling: None today due to working on math review skills.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: Today was a reading skills practice day using MobyMax Reading Stories.
Writing: We worked on revising today. The novel project is due Monday, April 1. Homework is work on writing for at least 15 minutes daily during the week. Your student should be finished with their draft by now and should have 100% of their goal done. Our class average is 93% right now, but some students are still behind and will need to work extra to catch up.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: Students worked on a social studies district test today.
Character Strength: We are learning about forgiveness this week.
- Our class play, The Legend of Lightning Larry, is Tuesday, March 19 at 10, 10:30, 11, and 6:30 pm. Family members can attend any show!
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time?
Here’sa sample schedule and more ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- 5th Grade Camp is May 23-24. Find more information here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.