March 19th, 2019
Spelling: Students wrote a writing log entry about their literary essay and set goals.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: Today was our class play!
Writing: We worked on revising and revising conferences today. The novel project is due Monday, April 1. Homework is work on writing for at least 15 minutes daily during the week. Your student should be finished with their draft by now and should have 100% of their goal done. Our class average is 93% right now, but some students are still behind and will need to work extra to catch up.
Science: None today due to our class play.
Social Studies: None today due to our class play.
Character Strength: We are learning about forgiveness this week.
- Our class play, The Legend of Lightning Larry, is tonight, Tuesday, March 19 at 6:30 pm. Students, please meet in the classroom at 6:00 pm!
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time?
Here’sa sample schedule and more ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- 5th Grade Camp is May 23-24. Find more information here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.