April 11th, 2019
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: None today due to the MSTEP test and a nutrition lesson.
Writing: We talked about writing in a natural voice so that facts on slides don’t sound too bookish. Students continued to work on adding facts and images to another
Science: We wrote notes about how a water shortage could be solved by using less water, by building a saltwater evaporation plant and collecting the freshwater, and by treating wastewater with chemicals.
Social Studies: None today due to MSTEP test.
Character Strength: We are learning about the Other People Matter mindset this week.
- MSTEP testing picks back up on Tuesday next week. Please make sure your student charges their
chromebook, eats a good breakfast, gets 9-10 hours of sleep, and arrives at school on time for our morning testing.
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time? Here’s a sample
schedule andmore ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- 5th Grade Camp is May 23-24. Find more information here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.