April 12th, 2019
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: Students read about matter using MobyMax Science.
Writing: We talked more about writing in a natural voice so that facts on slides don’t sound too bookish. Students continued to work on adding facts and images to another
Science: We finished our Earth Systems topic by writing about what causes rain and how engineers could treat wastewater to make it clean for drinking.
Social Studies: None today.
Character Strength: We are learning about the Other People Matter mindset this week.
- MSTEP testing picks back up on Tuesday next week. Please make sure your student charges their
chromebook, eats a good breakfast, gets 9-10 hours of sleep, and arrives at school on time for our morning testing.
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time? Here’s a sample
schedule andmore ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- 5th Grade Camp is May 23-24. Find more information here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.