May 29th, 2019
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: We used this time to read about the Bill of Rights.
Writing: Students worked revising their Find It, Decide It research project. This project will be due Sunday, June 2. Homework on weekdays is to work on writing for 15 minutes.
Science: We have completed science for the year. Today was the second human growth and development class.
Social Studies: Students read about the Bill of Rights and completed a social studies test today.
- Important Dates
- Last day to turn in graded work, June 7
- Field Day, June 7
- 5th Grade Farewell Program, June 13 9 am – 12 pm.
- Waterpark Field Trip, June 14, 10 am – 3 pm. We need chaperones to drive students to the park. Can you help?
- Check out the GRASP program as an inexpensive way to give your student a reading or math boost over the summer. A final jumpstart before middle school!
- One way to get your student ready for middle school is to have them do a Daily Homework Time of 15 minutes of math and writing every day.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.