September 4th, 2019
Today was filled with more get-to-know-you activities and procedures:
- Students got new seats.
- We talked about what makes a good team captain and elected team captains.
- Each team also started to help in our classroom by receiving a class job and an area of the room to manage.
- Students selected locker partners, made locker signs, and got moved in.
- We practiced some line-up procedures and walking in the hallway.
- Team Day is Friday, September 6 from 9 – 10:30 am. The class will be completing team-building activities in student groups. Can you help? Instructions will be provided!
- Here is the School Supply list
- Students will need a pair of earbuds this year. Something inexpensive will be fine. Earbuds are preferred over large headphones that are hard to store and usually more expensive to replace.
- Need to update your contact information or send in your email address or phone number? Do that here.
- Parents and family members, find out more information about our class here.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- Things to do if you haven’t don’t them yet:
- More class information…