April 14th, 2020
Science: None today.
Social Studies: We started learning about geography today. We learned about ways to locate the United States by comparing it to other countries, the equator, the Prime Meridian, and other things on a map. Homework is to finish the note page if not done this morning.
- Do you need any help with technology or a wifi hotspot to use at home? If so, feel free to contact me or call the Help Desk at 591-1697 and 591-1698.
- See our Online School Agenda to see what we worked on today and to find directions and links. Make sure your student completes the work they missed if they didn’t join us during the day.
- View grades at Jupiter Ed.
- If your student would like to make up or improve grades from Marking Period 3, please have them do that by April 17.
- Please see here if your student needs to turn in late or missing work.
- Learn more about the Zero Increase Bond. Ballots will be mailed soon.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.