April 13th, 2020
Math: Today we returned to the division topic to continue working. We were at 55% when left this topic. Today, we practiced using the partial quotients method of division. Check the Online School Agenda for directions and links.
Science: Students worked a sound topic at MobyMax Science today.
Social Studies: None today.
- Do you need any help with technology or a wifi hotspot to use at home? If so, feel free to contact me or call the Help Desk at 591-1697 and 591-1698.
- See our Online School Agenda to see what we worked on today and to find directions and links. Make sure your student completes the work they missed if they didn’t join us during the day.
- View grades at Jupiter Ed.
- If your student would like to make up or improve grades from Marking Period 3, please have them do that by April 17.
- Please see here if your student needs to turn in late or missing work.
- Learn more about the Zero Increase Bond. Ballots will be mailed soon.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.