April 9th, 2020
Reading: Today was a discussion day in Literature Circles. Students recorded videos of themselves reading one of their book notes and then responded to other videos. Check the Online School Agenda for links.
Math: Today was a work day in Khan Academy for completing unfinished Measuring Angles skills, or other past or new topics.
Science: Students worked a note page to help them better explain how a mother dolphin could communicate with her baby. Homework it to finish the note page if not done this morning.
Social Studies: Students continued to work on MobyMax Social Studies about the global economy.
- There is no school Friday for Good Friday. Also beginning this week, each Friday will be a day to catch up on any missed work or to work ahead on any topics.
- Do you need any help with technology or a wifi hotspot to use at home? If so, feel free to contact me or call the Help Desk at 591-1697 and 591-1698.
- See our Online School Agenda to see what we worked on today and to find directions and links. Make sure your student completes the work they missed if they didn’t join us during the day.
- View grades in the Online Learning section at Jupiter Ed.
- If your student would like to make up or improve grades from Marking Period 3, please have them do that by April 17.
- Please see here if your student needs to turn in late or missing work.
- Learn more about the Zero Increase Bond. Ballots will be mailed soon.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.