April 28th, 2020
Writing: Today was a publishing day for the I-Search project. Students should be making final preparations for finishing their presentation and making it ready for readers. Students will be recording a screencast of themselves presenting it tomorrow.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: Students read a text about movement factors in US history and reasons why people have moved in the past. Homework is to finish the accompanying note page if not done this morning.
- MP3 report cards are available at Jupiter Ed.
- Do you need any help with technology or a wifi hotspot to use at home? If so, feel free to contact me or call the Help Desk at 591-1697 and 591-1698.
- See our Online School Agenda to see what we worked on today and to find directions and links. Make sure your student completes the work they missed if they didn’t join us during the day.
- View grades at Jupiter Ed.
- Please see here if your student needs to turn in late or missing work.
- Learn more about the Zero Increase Bond.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.