April 29th, 2020
Writing: Today was our last publishing day for the I-Search project. Students were asked to make a Loom screencast of them presenting their research, and then to share the link on our agenda. We’ll look at the presentations tomorrow! Homework is to finish the screencast if not done yet. Check the Online School Agenda for directions and links.
Social Studies: None today.
- Register for the free Love and Logic Parenting Online course! Sale ends tomorrow!
- MP3 report cards are available at Jupiter Ed.
- Do you need any help with technology or a wifi hotspot to use at home? If so, feel free to contact me or call the Help Desk at 591-1697 and 591-1698.
- See our Online School Agenda to see what we worked on today and to find directions and links. Make sure your student completes the work they missed if they didn’t join us during the day.
- View grades at Jupiter Ed.
- Please see here if your student needs to turn in late or missing work.
- Learn more about the Zero Increase Bond.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.