May 7th, 2020
Writing: We read more from the book, Love that Dog, and talked about fragment poems. Today was also a drafting day for writing another poem.
A collection of poems will be due Friday, May 15. Check the Online School Agenda for directions and links. Students should have three to four poems written by now.
Science: None today.
- Register for the free Love and Logic Parenting Online course!
- Do you need any help with technology or a wifi hotspot to use at home? If so, feel free to contact me or call the Help Desk at 591-1697 and 591-1698.
- See our Online School Agenda to see what we worked on today and to find directions and links. Make sure your student completes the work they missed if they didn’t join us during the day.
- View grades at Jupiter Ed.
- Please see here if your student needs to turn in late or missing work.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.