May 6th, 2020
Reading: Students worked on researching Mackinac Island today and creating a Google Doc or Google Slides presentation. They will continue working on this tomorrow. Check the Online School Agenda for details.
Math: Students worked on comparing fractions with unlike denominators by comparing fractions to common benchmark fractions or by using common denominators. Check the Online School Agenda for directions and links.
Science: Students worked on a scientific explanation about how sound travels, how changes in waves change sounds, and how digital messages are sent. Check the Online School Agenda for directions and links.
Social Studies: None today.
- Register for the free Love and Logic Parenting Online course!
- Do you need any help with technology or a wifi hotspot to use at home? If so, feel free to contact me or call the Help Desk at 591-1697 and 591-1698.
- See our Online School Agenda to see what we worked on today and to find directions and links. Make sure your student completes the work they missed if they didn’t join us during the day.
- View grades at Jupiter Ed.
- Please see here if your student needs to turn in late or missing work.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.