May 5th, 2020
Writing: We continued to prewrite about possible poetry topics. We also read more from the book, Love that Dog, and talk about nature poems, animal poems, small poems with visual details and common topics, and turning a story into a poem.
A collection of poems will be due Friday, May 15. Check the Online School Agenda for directions and links. Students should have a list of poem ideas and one or two poems started by now.
Science: None today.
- Register for the free Love and Logic Parenting Online course!
- MP3 report cards are available at Jupiter Ed.
- Do you need any help with technology or a wifi hotspot to use at home? If so, feel free to contact me or call the Help Desk at 591-1697 and 591-1698.
- See our Online School Agenda to see what we worked on today and to find directions and links. Make sure your student completes the work they missed if they didn’t join us during the day.
- View grades at Jupiter Ed.
- Please see here if your student needs to turn in late or missing work.
- Learn more about the Zero Increase Bond.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.