May 21st, 2020
Reading: Students practiced reading with MobyMax Reading Skills Literature and Informational again today, working on the strategies of theme and problem and solution. Several students still have these as unfinished assignments. Check the Online School Agenda for details.
Writing: Students worked on drafting their Find It, Decide It research project. Students are working with a partner to research a decision and make a choice. This project will be due Friday, May 29. Check the Online School Agenda for directions and links. Your student and partner should have their draft completed, including an introduction, similarities, differences, and their decision.
Math: We worked on multiplying fractions today. In order to finish this topic by next Tuesday, students will need to complete two skills per day. Check the Online School Agenda for directions and links.
Science: None today.
- Tomorrow is a catch up day, and there is no school on Monday.
- Do you need any help with technology or a wifi hotspot to use at home? If so, feel free to contact me or call the Help Desk at 591-1697 and 591-1698.
- See our Online School Agenda to see what we worked on today and to find directions and links. Make sure your student completes the work they missed if they didn’t join us during the day.
- View grades at Jupiter Ed.
- Please see here if your student needs to turn in late or missing work.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.