May 28th, 2020
Reading: Students read historical fiction stories this week, completed a Reading Response, wrote notes for Literature Circles, completed a MobyMax Reading Level Assessment, and recorded some Flipgrid reading videos. Check the Online School Agenda for details.
Science: Students have been working to complete two topics about energy at MobyMax Science.
Social Studies: Students learned about two regions in the eastern US then started a presentation about a region of their choice. Students will continue to work on the presentation next week. Check the Online School Agenda for directions and links.
- Tomorrow is a catch up day.
- The last day of student learning is Thursday, June 4.
- See our Online School Agenda to see what we worked on today and to find directions and links. Make sure your student completes the work they missed if they didn’t join us during the day.
- View grades at Jupiter Ed.
- Please see here if your student needs to turn in late or missing work.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.