December 15th, 2017
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Cursive worksheet pp. 39-41 are available and were due today.
Reading: None today due to the Holiday Sing-Along.
Writing: Today was a publishing day. Our next piece of writing is a fiction story due Monday, December 18. Your student should be completing their story and making it ready to be read. Homework is to work on writing for 15 minutes and to finish the writing piece if needed.
Science: We started an experiment to test if matter takes up space and if air is matter. We used syringes of air to learn that air is matter and air takes up space.
Social Studies: We reviewed the Power Problems and Checks and Balances note page completed on Wednesday.
- Our Mexican Fiesta is Wednesday, December 20 from 9 am to noon. Here is our volunteer list to see what your student volunteer for or if you would like to be added to the guest list to help at the party. Will still need three people that can bring shredded chicken for our meal. Can you help?
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.