March 23rd, 2018
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: Today we read more poetry about working hard to achieve goals.
Writing: We talked about writing an interesting ending of the story using talking, action, or visual details.
Students also worked on revising their novel and completed revising conferences.
The novel project is due Wednesday, March 28. Homework is work on writing for at least 15 minutes.
Science: We started to learn about electrical safety today.
Social Studies: We learned about how price can be affected by supply/demand, competition, and substitute goods.
- The Habit Hop is Thursday, March 29 from 10:30-11:45 am. Family members are invited!
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.