March 26th, 2018
Spelling: None today. We will have a spelling test tomorrow.
Cursive: No cursive assignment this week.
Reading: Today was a reading day in Literature Circles; some groups worked on visualizing as a reading strategy.
Writing: Students worked on editing today. The novel project is due Wednesday, March 28. Homework is work on writing for at least 15 minutes.
Science: We learned about electrical safety again today.
Social Studies: None today.
- Students, please bring a brown paper grocery bag on Wednesday for a class project.
- The Habit Hop is Thursday, March 29 from 10:30-11:45 am. Family members are invited!
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.