March 27th, 2018
Spelling: Today was a spelling and skill test.
Cursive: No cursive assignment this week.
Reading: Today was a discussion day in Literature Circles.
Writing: Students worked on editing conferences today. The novel project is due Wednesday, March 28. Homework is work on writing for at least 15 minutes. Tonight is the last night to add words toward the word count grade.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: We learned about how price is affected by supply, demand, competition, and substitute goods.
- Students, please bring a brown paper grocery bag on Wednesday for a class project.
- The Habit Hop is Thursday, March 29 from 10:30-11:45 am. Family members are invited!
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.