March 28th, 2018
Spelling: Today was a preview of upcoming spelling words.
Cursive: No cursive assignment this week.
Reading: We read more poems today about overcoming challenges.
Writing: We talked about our next writing project, the I-Search informational research project. Students will be researching a topic and sharing their research as a digital presentation during our I-Search Conference on April 27. Homework is for students to think of interesting information topics they would like to learn about.
Science: None today. We used this time to create a new spring showcase in the class.
Social Studies: None today due to working on our showcase.
- The Habit Hop is Thursday, March 29 from 10:30-11:45 am. Family members are invited!
- Report cards will be available Friday morning at Jupiter Ed.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.