March 29th, 2018
Spelling: None today due to the half-day schedule.
Cursive: No cursive assignment this week.
Reading: None today due to the half-day schedule.
Writing: None today due to the half-day schedule. Our next writing project is the I-Search informational research project. Students will be researching a topic and sharing their research as a digital presentation during our I-Search Conference on April 27. Homework is for students to think of interesting information topics they would like to learn about.
Math: None today due to the half-day schedule.
Science: None today. We used this time to finish our spring showcase in the class.
Social Studies: None today due to the Habit Hop.
- Report cards will be available Friday morning at Jupiter Ed.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.