April 9th, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: We started reading a realistic fiction story about how a brother shows that he cares for his sister.
Writing: Students worked on narrowing their topic for the I-Search informational research project. We also went to the library to look for books and to start internet research. Students will be sharing their research as a digital presentation during our I-Search Conference on April 27. Homework is continue to collect information this week.
Places students can find information:
Science: We started a topic on magnets by testing which materials are attracted to a magnet. Homework is to finish the Magnetic Observations experiment started in class.
Social Studies: None today due to art.
- Spring picture day is tomorrow.
- MP3 Report cards are available at Jupiter Ed.
- Have you helped your student plan a Daily Homework Time?
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View links to all the websites we use in class.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.