October 10th, 2018
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: Students worked on a STAR Reading test today.
Writing: None today due to the late start. We’ll have extra writing time tomorrow. A personal narrative is due Friday, October 12. Homework is to work on writing for 15 minutes.
Math: We practiced multiplying decimals by 10s, 100s and 1000s again and students worked on a quiz to check their progress. We also increased our topic mastery 6% today, which is our largest jump yet! Good work everyone! We are up to 50% complete for place value and decimals. Homework is to practice math for 15 minutes using MobyMax or Khan Academy.
Science: None today due to the late start.
Social Studies: None today due to the late start.
Character Strength: We are learning about looking for the good in others this week.
- Our October book order is due Friday, October 12. You can order online.
- The Walk-a-Thon is Thursday, October 11. Please attend and look for ways to help contribute to our school!
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- Sign up for a fall conference here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.