October 29th, 2018
Spelling: Students used this time to complete a writing log and set a goal about their last piece of writing.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: We read some fairy tales today about how people look for information to help solve a problem.
Writing: Students worked on revising today. A personal narrative is due Sunday, November 4. Homework on weekdays is to work on writing for 15 minutes.
Science: We finished reading about how plants make food using the sun’s energy to combine carbon dioxide and water.
Social Studies: None today due to art.
- The Harvest Festival is tonight Monday, October 29 from 6-8 pm!
- Our class Hawaiian Beach Bash party is Friday, November 2, from 12:30-3:30. Here’s our volunteer and guest list. We are looking for family members to help with food serving and games.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- Sign up for a fall conference here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.