January 24th, 2019
Spelling: None today due to completing reading assessments.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: Some students worked on STAR Reading or other reading assessments today.
Then we started reviewing Core Democratic Values, which we will use as evidence in a
Homework on weekdays is to work on writing for 15 minutes. Your student could use the next few days to put finishing touches on their adventure story.
Math: None today due to art.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: We finished reading about French settlements in America.
Character Strength: We are learning about prudence this week.
- Middle school course request sheets are due February 14.
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time?
Here’sa sample schedule and more ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- The second marking period ends on January 25.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.