February 11th, 2019
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: Today was a reading day in Literature Circles.
Homework on weekdays is to work on writing for 15 minutes.
Science: We wrote notes about how water drops form in the atmosphere. We learned that water drops come from water vapor in the air when it is cold.
Social Studies: We started learning about what life in the English colonies was like.
Character Strength: We are learning about love this week.
- Our Feb Factor Valentine’s Party is Thursday, February 14 from 9-noon. See our volunteer and guest list here.
- Middle school course request sheets are due February 14.
- Our class is practicing and performing a play in March, called The Legend of Lightning Larry. Here is our practice schedule.
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time?
Here’sa sample schedule and more ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- The second marking period ends today.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.