April 8th, 2019
Spelling: Students made Words to Learn lists by correcting words missed on the last spelling test.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Fridays.
Reading: None today due to the MSTEP science test.
Writing: Students created Google Slides presentations and started to create slides, or continued to organize their facts into an outline. The I-Search informational research project is due Friday, April 26. Homework is to work for 15 minutes to finish prewriting a list of slides in Google Keep, if not finished, or to work on putting information into slides.
Science: Today was the MSTEP science test. Part 2 of this test will be tomorrow.
Social Studies: None today due to MSTEP test.
Character Strength: We are learning about the Other People Matter mindset this week.
- MSTEP testing will happen most days for the next two weeks. Please make sure your student charges their
chromebook, eats a good breakfast, gets 9-10 hours of sleep, and arrives at school on time for our morning testing.
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time? Here’s a sample
schedule andmore ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
- 5th Grade Camp is May 23-24. Find more information here.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 6th grade.