January 22nd, 2020
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Cursive pp. 51-52 are available and are due Friday.
Reading: Today was a reading assessment day for some students. We also practiced reading with MobyMax Reading Stories.
Science: None today.
Social Studies: We finished the “Reviewing Limited Government” notes that we started previously.
Character Strength: We are learning about perseverance this week.
- No school on Monday, January 27.
- Family Math and Science Night is January 30 from 5:30-7:00 pm. Lots of fun experiments, math games, and free hot dogs! Please come!
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time? Here’s a sample schedule and more ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.