January 24th, 2020
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Cursive pp. 51-52 are available and were due today.
Reading: None today due to an assembly about magic, science, math, and following directions.
Homework on weekdays is to work on writing for 15 minutes. There is nothing to work on for our essay project yet, but students could be making any final changes to their adventure story.
Science: Students worked on designing an experiment to test the sense of touch, smell, or hearing.
Social Studies: Students completed a district government test today.
Character Strength: We are learning about perseverance this week.
- No school on Monday, January 27.
- Family Math and Science Night is January 30 from 5:30-7:00 pm. Lots of fun experiments, math games, and free hot dogs! Please come!
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time? Here’s a sample schedule and more ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at JupiterGrades.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.