February 5th, 2020
Spelling: None today.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due Friday.
Reading: We practiced reading skills with MobyMax today.
Writing: We talked about using a quote from the book as evidence to add strength to an essay.
Students also worked on drafting their literary essay. A literary essay is due Tuesday, February 11. Homework on weekdays is to work on writing for 15 minutes. Students should have their draft finished tonight with five paragraphs.
Here are some resources to help with this project:
Science: None today due to the late start.
Social Studies: None today due to the late start.
Character Strength: We are learning about forgiveness this week.
- Our Feb Factor Valentine’s Party is Friday, February 14 from 9 am to 12:30 pm. Here is our volunteer and guest list.
- MP3 report cards are available at Jupiter Ed.
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time? Here’s a sample schedule and more ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.