February 20th, 2020
Spelling: None today. We’ll be working on our leadership notebooks during spelling this week.
Cursive: Ten cursive sentences, seven or more words each, are due on Fridays.
Reading: None today due to our field trip to Whiting Auditorium to watch a performance about Rosa Parks.
A persuasive letter is due Sunday, March 1. Homework on weekdays is to work on writing for 15 minutes. Students should be prewriting about their idea to improve our school and should be done with prewriting tonight.
Here are some resources to help with this project:
Science: None today due to our field trip.
Social Studies: None today due to our field trip.
Character Strength: None this week.
- Celebration of Learning is Wednesday, March 4 from 4:30-7:00 pm. Come see your student’s leadership notebook, writing portfolio, and tour the school!
- Spring conferences are March 3 and 5. Students with academic or behavior concerns may be asked to attend a conference. View, sign up or edit your conference time here.
- Is your student doing a Daily Homework Time? Here’s a sample schedule and more ideas to get started.
- Check out our class calendar to stay up-to-date.
- View grades, assignments, and attendance at Jupiter Ed.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.