April 20th, 2020
Writing: Today was our first revising today for the I-Search project. Students could add facts to their slides, take out facts that don’t match, add more slides, add sources. Your student should be finished with their draft by now and revising at this point. The I-Search presentation is due Wednesday, April 29. Here are more details about this project. Check the Online School Agenda for directions and links.
Science: We worked on MobyMax Science today. The goal is to finish the sound topic of MobyMax Science this week.
Social Studies: None today.
- Do you need any help with technology or a wifi hotspot to use at home? If so, feel free to contact me or call the Help Desk at 591-1697 and 591-1698.
- See our Online School Agenda to see what we worked on today and to find directions and links. Make sure your student completes the work they missed if they didn’t join us during the day.
- View grades at Jupiter Ed.
- If your student would like to make up or improve grades from Marking Period 3, please have them do that by April 17.
- Please see here if your student needs to turn in late or missing work.
- Learn more about the Zero Increase Bond. Ballots will be mailed soon.
All students in Room 130 will do their best and get ready for 5th grade.